Senior consultant, contact center optimization and transformation
- You carry the flame for the customer experience,
- You dream of building the contact centers of the future,
- You love leading, coaching, and collaboration
- You would like to be a part of a growing start-up,
We are currently looking for a senior consultant, Contact Center Optimization and Transformation to join the team and support our continued growth.
At Promethee Consultants, our mission is to create the remote customer experiences of the future. To deliver this, we offer consulting services in strategy, organization, and management. We accompany leaders in their transformations to make the customer experience a strategic leaver of growth.
Type of position : Full time (37.5h per week) or part time
Location: Ideally located in the Greater Montreal Area, in order to meet clients, depending on their needs, once the covid pandemic is over.
In this role:
- You lead change projects in diverse business sectors of varying sizes.
- You analyze complex data sets and develop recommendations by adopting a global and systemic view, which you present to various stakeholders in a simple and straightforward manner.
- You accompany teams through change by counselling, coaching or training leaders and employees.
- You develop strong partnerships with clients and deliver Promethee’s customer promise (an inspiring change experience) through each mandate while proactively identifying their needs.
- You contribute to the growth of a start-up by taking charge of innovative projects in an environment that is dynamic and not weighed down by structure.
- Change leader
- Ability to resolve complex problems
- Strategic thinking and business acumen
- Loves working with people and teamwork
- Strong communication skills and ability to animate group sessions
- Ability to develop groups and individuals
- Integrity, attention to details and enjoys work that is done well
- Hands on project management experience in the context of transformational projects
- 10 years of contact center experience, with several as a people leader
- Demonstrated expertise in one or several of the following fields:
- Customer experience
- Contact center strategy
- Performance and KPI management
- Operations management (Telephone and digital channels)
- Systems and technology (ex: Telephony systems, IVR, CRM…)
- Workforce management
- Recruitment, integration of resources, training and support
- Client interaction quality control/management (Customer support and sales)
- Process and knowledge data base improvement (ex: confluence)
- Experience working in large organizations (Asset)
- Bilingual (English/French)
- A work environment that is dynamic, with little hierarchy and that strives for excellence
- Human-centered leadership style
- Teamwork that favors complementary talents
- Exciting and meaningful change projects
- Infinite possibilities in your development- the only limits will be your own
- Competitive salary and 4 weeks vacation